Chapel (1st Floor)
Open Daily: 6:00-23:00
The cornerstone of this beautiful Chapel was dedicated during the eight Eucharistic World Congress of 1893, and was completed along with whole complex in 1904. It has been receiving pilgrims ever since!
A place full of history, it has stood witness to the joyful as well as the sad memories of the area. From weddings, baptisms, confirmations, and holy feasts among other celebrations that have filled its atrium to the safety it has provided to those seeking refuge during the gloom of conflict, “Our Lady of Peace” chapel is place of peace, prayer and unity.
Priests are available for confession and spiritual direction.
Daily adoration of the Blessed Sacrament begins at 17:30 and is followed by daily mass at 18:30.
Sunday mass is celebrated at 9:00 and 18:30.
Contact us: email@example.com